We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned and links in this post.
National Grain Free Day was started by the Siete Family Foods and this is the first year to celebrate it. They started the day to bring awareness to people who have special dietary requirements that include Celiacs and other grain/gluten intolerance. To celebrate this day, you can share a bag of Siete grain free chips.
Or you could make some amazing grain free, Keto Muffins with Legendary Foods almond butter! I made some the other day and even Steve loved them. They fall apart a little easier than normal muffins, but they still taste amazing!
Here’s the recipe I used:
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 6 tbsp Pecan Pie Almond Butter (I used their Blueberry Cinnamon butter instead)
- 5 tbsp Erythritol
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Pink Salt
- Grease or line a 12 cup muffin tin and preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the Pecan Pie Almond Butter, eggs and erythritol into a large bowl using a hand mixer or whisk.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder and salt, and combine.
- Evenly distribute the muffin batter into all 12 cups and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy!
Whats your favorite grain free recipe? Share it below!